The University of Georgia Cooperative Extension Staff serves as a resource to the county. A variety of educational opportunities are available to citizens and employees of Clayton County.
Please email or call for more information.
- Expanded Food & Nutrition Program
- Walk Georgia
- Clayton on the Move
- Food Safety and Preservation
- Money Management, including basic budgeting, HUD counseling and Home Buyer Education.
- Growing Up and Understanding It for Parents and Youth, as requested.
- Food Budgeting
- State Approved Training for Childcare Personnel
- ServSafe Certification for restaurant managers and employees.
- Welcome to the State of Poverty
Numerous educational materials on a wide variety of subjects are available at the link below which will take you to the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension’s Family and Consumer Sciences home page. Subject areas include; Housing, Food, Families and Finances. Publications are also available at the Clayton County Extension office.
Expanded Food & Nutrition Clayton On The Move
The Extension staff handles telephone calls with individual citizens to assist with their needs.
1262 Government Circle
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 473-3945
Fax: (770) 473-5438